Monday, August 12, 2013

Welcome to the Farmhouse Porch and The Scoop Link Party #79!

Welcome to the Farmhouse Porch and The Scoop Link Party #79!

 I have just returned from a week long trip to Boston and New Hampshire. We straggled in at midnight last night, absolutely exhausted. Pardon me if I slur while I write. I am still playing catch up and my brain is in a daze. It was a fun filled week with friends and family though, and I can't wait to share pics of the beautiful barn wedding we attended.

Shortly before I left for my trip I acquired a new set of chippy old garden chickens. I've been wanting some for soooo long. No farmhouse porch would be complete without some chickens! 

 I thought i'd also share just a few pics of the old "what-nots" around my house to get the party started this week. Keep scrolling down to link up!






 My messy office!!! This is the one decent spot in it, and it too is piled high with "stuff" just like every other wall. I need to clean it out and find a home for these stacks of vintage linens.




~Linsey





   Welcome back to the Scoop.

We are 
Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch,
Linsey from Farmhouse Porch,
 Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict and Anne from White Lace Cottage. Our guest hosts will join us again in the fall.
And now...on to the features!
Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.

14 comments:

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting. I loved the pictures of your "what-nots". Especially the one of the bulletin board with "The Happy Farmer" music. Both of my kids have played that song in the course of their piano lessons and it is such a happy little song. I was also happy to see the vintage jello molds in your features. I picked some up at an estate sale last year and I hadn't been able to figure out what they were used for. Now I know. Anyway, glad to hear your trip went well. Looking forward to the pictures. Have a great week.
Blessings,
Nici

Anita Diaz said...

Thanks for hosting girls!! Have a great week:-)

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Great features ladies! Thanks for the cool party. Have a happy week ya'll!
FABBY

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for taking the time to host each week, ladies :) Happy Tuesday to you all! Hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

Great features....Thanks so much for the link party!

Cecilia said...

Thank you for hosting, ladies! Great and fun features. Have a wonderful week!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Thanks so much for hosting, guys. Have a great week!
Hugs,
Patti

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Linsey! So very glad to be partying with you ladies this week. Thanks so much!

Tarnished Royalty said...

Thank you for featuring me this week! I was flabbergasted! What a nice start to my week :). ~Ann at Tarnished Royalty

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Anonymous said...

Thanks so so much for the feature of the armoire. Such a nice surprise to begin the week! Loved all the pictures you shared, especially "The Happy Farmer" music. That's a keeper for sure!

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Thank you ever so much for hosting! Features are just beautiful!
Happy and Warm Hugs,
Jemma

Sandy said...

Thanks for hosting this wonderful party! I'm still trying to get through all the links! A big huge thank you to you and your team for featuring my interpretation of a coastal cottage living room makeover! I was truly honored and it's been a great way to meet new people. Hopefully, my bathroom makeover will be ready soon so I'll have another project to link-up. For now, I'm enjoying seeing what everyone else is up to. Love all your farmhouse what nots around your home!

Vivian said...

Hello! Thanks for hosting, newest follower!
www.thefamilyfunspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...